Download: National Exam exercise/prediction papers. Grade: SMP/MTs. Subject: English. File: pdf. Archive: April, 2013. Source: taken from school final exam_ ©smpn7cenrana, 2013. This exam prediction is intended to use for SMP/MTs students as a practice to take National Exam.
(Download: Soal-soal latihan/prediksi Ujian Nasional. Jenjang: SMP/MTs. Mata Pelajaran: Bahasa Inggris. File: pdf. Arsip: April 2013. Sumber: diambil dari soal ujian akhir sekolah_ ©smpn7cenrana, 2013. Prediksi soal ujian ini diperuntukkan buat siswa-siswa SMP/MTs sebagai latihan untuk mengikuti Ujian Nasional).
Here are the excerpts of the file:
Question no. 1 refers to the following text.
1. What does the notice mean?
A. The area may not be for authorized persons only.
B. The area is prohibited for authorized persons to enter.
C. Only authorized persons are dangerous and restricted to the area.
D. Only authorized persons are allowed to enter the area.
The following text is for questions 4 – 6.
It has been a week Jakarta was hit by deadly flooding. The flooding, which was caused by days of heavy rain, has blocked roads and forced businesses in the capital to close. Cars and motorcycles broke down midway through their journey. More than 20,000 people have abandoned their homes. And the latest news said that at least 4 people have been killed by the flood.
The governor of Jakarta, Joko Widodo, has declared a state of emergency. He also said he was committed to making a “breakthrough” in efforts to tackle the flooding. He planned to manage the rivers in Jakarta as water reservoirs and dredge them deeper.
Annually, People in Jakarta are used to dealing with floods – this happens every year because of the torrential rains. But this time, even the usually immune central business district has been affected. In low-lying areas, residents have said waters have reached 2-3 metres high. Some of Jakarta’s people regularly complain that the government hasn’t done enough to upgrade its infrastructure and protect its citizens from what could have been an avoidable disaster.
4. What is mainly discussed in the text?
A. Heavy rain in Jakarta.
B. Flooding in Jakarta.
C. The government of Jakarta.
D. People in Jakarta.
5. What is the main idea of paragraph 3?
A. People in Jakarta complain to the torrential rains.
B. Government has upgraded the infrastructures.
C. Central business district has been affected.
D. The flood happens in Jakarta every year.
6. “… has declared a state of emergency.” (paragraph 2).
The underlined word means ….
A. unpredictable condition.
B. frightening condition.
C. dangerous situation.
D. important situation.
Download the file completely, click here»…
- Exam Papers, UN 2014 – SMK
- Download: Exam Papers (Soal-Soal Ujian), UN 2014, Mathematics –SMA-Bahasa
- Download: Exam Papers (Soal-Soal Ujian), UN 2014, Mathematics – SMA-IPA
- Download: Exam Papers (Soal-Soal Ujian), UN 2014, Mathematics – SMA-IPS
- Pengumuman Hasil UN 2014, SMPN 7 Cenrana
- Pembahasan dan Kunci Jawaban UN SMA 2013 – Bahasa Inggris
- English Material: Relative Pronouns; that, who, whose, to whom, of which
- Tips and Tricks to Learn English Easily: QUCRA 8
- Pembahasan dan Kunci Jawaban UN SMK 2013 – Bahasa Inggris
- Exam Preparation: Notice, Warning and Caution Texts