Top Posts & Pages
- English Listening Materials (Audio, Video and Scripts)
- Download: Spider Solitaire XP Version
- Download: Syllabus and Lesson Plans, English for SMA (Curriculum 2013)
- Download: Syllabus and Lesson Plans, English for SMP (Curriculum 2013)
- Pembahasan dan Kunci Jawaban UN SMK 2013 - Bahasa Inggris
- Pembahasan dan Kunci Jawaban UN SMA 2013 – Bahasa Inggris
- MC for Graduation and Inauguration Ceremonies
- Materi, Soal & Pembahasan "Reading"
- Materials, Questions and Solutions of English Test: UN SMA/MA/SMK, STAN and SNMPTN
Total Clicks :
- 3,136,064 hits
- Follow soehaarrr.com on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Indonesia
Indonesian Minister of Education and Culture, Anies Baswedan, signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Finnish Education and Communication Minister, Krista Kuru, at the Indonesian Minister of Education and Culture office on Thursday, March 19, 2015. The aim of the agreement was to strengthen the cooperation in the education sector, particularly in the elementary and secondary education system.
The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) focused on six areas: (1) Information and scientific publication exchanges; (2) Curriculum development; (3) Analysis and discussion on education; (4) Teaching and learning professionalism; (5) School management; and (6) Other education issues agreed between Indonesia and Finland.
“From this cooperation, there are many things we can do in our education sector, ” said Anies after signing the MoU.
“This is a main key that we have people who are capable of making new breakthroughs,” added the Finnish Education and Communication Minister, Krista Kuru.
The forum aims to develop innovative visions and effective models for lifelong learning under contemporary conditions. Researchers, policymakers and practitioners from various ASEM countries will gather in Bali to discuss lifelong learning practices and policies in Asia and Europe. The event is also expected t0 build up wider and stronger relationship among Asia – Europe countries on lifelong learning.
The ASEM Forum on Lifelong Learning 2015 will be organised by the ASEM Education and Research Hub for Lifelong Learning (ASEM LLL Hub) in partnership with the Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Education of Denmark, and the Indonesian Ministry of Education and Culture as the ASEM Education Secretariat (AES).